1. Paint your canvas (I painted mine red). Give it several coats.
2. Cut out various words out of the Core'dinations cardstock.
3. Glue the words down. Make sure your words are glued well and let it dry thoroughly.
4. Take your sandpaper and lightly sand over the words until you get your desired look.
5. Paint the wooden numbers, let them dry and cover the fronts with Winter Wonderland. I used sandpaper to ruff mine up a bit.
6. Seal the project with Mod Podge
That's it! The Core'dinations cardstock worked great for this project, with a little sanding I was able to get a really cool aged effect. And the colors worked great with Simple Stories Handmade Holiday too! Have a wonderfull day!! Kellie