Monday, October 8, 2012

Simple Stories goodness!

Hi all,

Check out what I received in the mail Friday...

The new Simple Stories product Snap.  This is a pretty Awesome collection!  I love the bright fun colors and designs.  This is a must to check out at your local scrapbook store, I think they are going to be shipped to stores around October 15.  We will be doing a lot of fun things on the Simple Stories blog over the next couple months with Snap. 

A lot of people have been doing project life. Were you basically record daily life and scrapbook it, I have never been inspired enough by a product to want to attempt this.  Well after seeing Snap, I am thinking this is something I would like to try.  But I am going to do mine monthly, I think this would be easier for me to manage.  So keep a look out for this new project to begin!  Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Laura C said...

Hey Kellie - I've been doing the Monthly story with Simple Stories Year-O-Graphy. I'm finding it really fun and easy for me to keep up with my busy schedule. Simple Stories makes it easy. You can get as detailed or non-detailed as you want!

Post a Comment