Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Mind's Eye: Blog Challenge 32

This is my first challenge that I am posting on my new blog, I am looking forward to posting many more.  This was a lot of fun.  I had fun working with My Mind's Eye products.  We had a sketch to follow, you can see bits and pieces of the sketch in the end product.  I guess the point is to get inspiration from sketches, not to just copy them, you need to make it your own in the end.  This is the sketch;

MME2012_sketch_layout02_Feb



For my layout I started out with a "normal layout" and it became a layout in a box.  Even part of the layout is a mini album.  It is about my daughters dog Lulu, she is a pug mix with a face a mother only could love. 

Here is the Mini album:




This is what is behind the Mini Album part of the layout:
I hope you enjoyed my creation, Thanks for looking!  Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment